6 Tips For Creating The Perfect DIY Centerpiece
The epicenter of holiday gatherings is often the table; after all, where else would the cookies go? To brighten up yours this season, blend color, texture and a little bit of sparkle to create a trendy, rustic centerpiece.
Here are 6 tips to creating the perfect DIY holiday centerpiece for your table:
1. Stay away from plastic and red velvet
2. Go for a natural and simple look
3. Use a rustic wooden box as a base
4. Focus on several small arrangements instead of a single large one
5. Keep your centerpieces low to avoid conversation interference
6. Get creative!